Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mackerel “Namban-zuke” recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mackerel “Namban-zuke” recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel “Namban-zuke” recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel “namban-zuke” recipe. To make mackerel “namban-zuke” you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mackerel “Namban-zuke”:
- Get 2 of fillets mackerel.
- Get 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 5 cm of carrot.
- Get 6-8 of fine bean.
- Get 1 tbsp of flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of sake (or white wine).
- You need 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of chilli flake.
- Take of oil for shallow fry.
- Use of some salt.
Steps to make Mackerel “Namban-zuke”:
- Cut mackerel into pieces and sprinkle some salt and leave it for 10mins. (To reduce fishy smell).
- Slice vegetables thinly..
- Mix the seasonings from vinegar to chilli flake. (I forgot to add chilli flake this time!).
- Dab the mackerel with kitchen paper to remove water on both sides. Then thinly cover with flour..
- Shallow fry mackerel both sides then wipe and remove the oil in the frying pan with kitchen paper..
- Add vegetables and stir fry about 1min then serve in a dish..
- Heat the mixed seasoning in the same frying pan until it’s starting to bubble. Then pour it on the vegetables and mackerel..
- It’s good as a cold dish in summer (cool it down in fridge) but also good warm, with Japanese rice and miso soup:).
- I used cider vinegar as it is easy to find in the UK but traditionally we use rice vinegar or malt vinegar..
If you find this Mackerel “Namban-zuke” recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.