Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken & Gobō Mazegohan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Gobō Mazegohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Gobō Mazegohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the main reasons you need to be eating berries. Almost all berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & gobō mazegohan recipe. You can cook chicken & gobō mazegohan using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & Gobō Mazegohan:
- Provide 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Take of Water.
- Use 2 of Chicken Thigh Fillets *about 300g.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *cut into fine strips.
- You need of Salt.
- Get 100 g of Gobō (Burdock Root) *diagonally thinly sliced.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil OR Oil of your choice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Steps to make Chicken & Gobō Mazegohan:
- Wash Rice then cook as normal..
- Wash Gobō and use the back of a knife to scrape Gobō skin off. Do not remove too much skin. Thinly slice it diagonally, OR the common technic to slice Gobō is to shave it as if you were sharpening a pencil with a knife..
- Place the sliced Gobō in cold water and set aside for a while. Unpleasant taste will come out and water will turn slightly brown. Drain well..
- Cut Chicken Fillets into 2-3cm pieces. Lightly season with Salt..
- When Rice is cooked, heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, cook Chicken pieces and Ginger until Chicken changes colour. Add Gobō and stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Add Sugar, Mirin and Soy Sauce, and cook until the sauce thickens. Pour the mixture and the sauce over the cooked rice, and mix to combine..
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy..
If you like a little spice with your chook, may I recommend Curry In A Hurry or Mughlai. We love chicken because it's quick and easy to cook and infinitely versatile. Whether in an easy chicken pasta dish or a simple stir-fry, we have all kinds of easy chicken recipes for you to try. Chicken recipes are one of the most popular searches on the site and no wonder, it has become more popular as the appetite for red meat dwindles. Chicken needs to rest after cooking in the same way as beef, lamb and pork, to allow the juices to settle back into the meat.
If you find this Chicken & Gobō Mazegohan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.