Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Bell peppers in sweet tomato sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Bell peppers in sweet tomato sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed bell peppers in sweet tomato sauce recipe. To make stuffed bell peppers in sweet tomato sauce you need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Bell peppers in sweet tomato sauce:
- Get 6 of bell peppers.
- You need 500 g of mince pork.
- Get 1/2 cup of uncooked rice (100 g).
- Provide 1/2 of onion, chopped finely.
- You need 1 of heap tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 500 g of Dolmio sauce.
- Use 1 tin of chopped tomato,.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Stuffed Bell peppers in sweet tomato sauce:
- Wash and remove cores from peppers by pushing in and pulling the core out. Mix well all the ingredients except Dolmio sauce, chopped tomato, bay leaf and sugar. Divide into 6 portions and stuff all the peppers..
- Place them into an oiled saucepan, add the sugar and all the sauces including 400 mls of chicken stock (or water), and bay leaf. Cover and cook on low heat for an hour, remove lid and cook for a further 10 minutes. You can serve it with garlic bread or just on it's own. Enjoy..
Line peppers in a greased baking dish an fill each with the beef filling. Stuffed peppers made with ground turkey over mashed potatoes." I thought it sounded pretty good too. Except I've only made stuffed peppers once, and I And since when does Mr. How Sweet care about how much red meat he is eating? Last time I checked, he wanted a porterhouse on Sundays, burgers.
If you find this Stuffed Bell peppers in sweet tomato sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.