Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pasta with tuna, tomato and parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta with tuna, tomato and parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with tuna, tomato and parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with tuna, tomato and parmesan recipe. To make pasta with tuna, tomato and parmesan you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta with tuna, tomato and parmesan:
- Provide 300 g of pasta (which ever you like).
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Provide 150 g of mozzarella.
- Provide 70 g of parmesan.
- Take 1 can of tuna.
Steps to make Pasta with tuna, tomato and parmesan:
- Pour water into a larger pot and add salt. When the water boils, put the pasta. Cook until the pasta is done. When the pasta is done, strain it and leave it to cool..
- While the pasta is cooling, put a little olive oil in a bowl. When the oil heats up, chop the red onion and tomato and put in the oil to fry. Then add the pasta and one can of tuna in pieces. Stir a little and leave for three minutes to combine well..
- Take the pasta out of the pan, transfer it to the baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan and mozzarella. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and let it bake for 20-25 minutes. After 20/25 min the meal is over. Enjoy and bon appetit!.
You can use dried herbs, but if you have fresh basil I would recommend adding some at the end for a touch of fresh flavor, you can also top it with grated parmesan cheese and a drizzle of. Add this tomatoey Roman-style pasta sauce to your arsenal of recipes you can make from a small handful of pantry staples. Their peripatetic lifestyle meant they often had to feed themselves on the road. One of their standbys was a simple pasta sauce that came to be known as alla carrettiera, or "in. Instructions for making Pasta with Tuna and Tomato Sauce.
If you find this Pasta with tuna, tomato and parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.