Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach Orzo Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Orzo Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Orzo Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach orzo pasta recipe. You can cook spinach orzo pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Orzo Pasta:
- Prepare 1 of Onion (diced).
- Take 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Orzo.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach (julienned).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Radicchio (julienned).
- Use 1/4 cup of Sun dried tomatoe (diced).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Spinach Orzo Pasta:
- Bring a medium-size pot of water to boil. Add a generous amount of salt. When the water comes to a rolling boil add pasta. Approximately 9 minutes..
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add a quarter sized amount of olive oil. Add onions and garlic. Add a pinch of salt and fresh cracked pepper. Sauté until onions are translucent. Add radicchio and reduce the heat to medium low..
- Once your pasta is finished cooking drain and add to the onion mixture along with the spinach. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Spinach Orzo Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.