Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bulgur Porridge with Pumpkin and Apples recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bulgur Porridge with Pumpkin and Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bulgur Porridge with Pumpkin and Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bulgur porridge with pumpkin and apples recipe. You can have bulgur porridge with pumpkin and apples using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bulgur Porridge with Pumpkin and Apples:
- Use 1 cup of bulgur.
- Take 3.5 of – 4 oz pumpkin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide to taste of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 of apple.
- Provide 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of dried apricots (we put more).
- Provide 1 cup of raspberries.
- Get 1 cup of physalis.
Instructions to make Bulgur Porridge with Pumpkin and Apples:
- Cut pumpkin into cubes.
- Slice dried apricots.
- Mix bulgur with pumpkin, dries apricots, 1tbsp sugar, water and milk in a pot and cook on low heat for 20 minutes. Add water to a pot only if you see that all water has evaporated already after 5-10 minutes. Stir it regularly.
- Meanwhile peel and chop an apple into small cubes.
- Melt butter.
- After 20 minutes of cooking add half of melted butter to bulgur and stir.
- The rest of butter put into pan, mix with apple and rest of sugar and fry on medium heat to slightly caramelize apples (for 1-5 minutes).
- Place apples on top of bulgur in your lunch box.
- Wash raspberries and physalis.
Gluten-free homemade healthy bread on a dark background, top view. Gluten free breakfast – quinoa, coconut milk, banana, apple, peanut butter bowl on light background, top view. Not just for tabbouleh, bulgur makes a great pilaf or even breakfast cereal. Not just for tabbouleh, bulgur makes a great pilaf or even breakfast cereal. The snack, which comes with dry macaroni noodles, cheese sauce and a packet of pumpkin spice flavoring, is pretty hard to get at the.
If you find this Bulgur Porridge with Pumpkin and Apples recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.