Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oregano Greek Lemon Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oregano Greek Lemon Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oregano Greek Lemon Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oregano greek lemon potatoes recipe. You can cook oregano greek lemon potatoes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oregano Greek Lemon Potatoes:
- Use 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
Instructions to make Oregano Greek Lemon Potatoes:
- Combine the seasoning ingredients in a large bowl. It's enough to perhaps add another potato to season..
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into fours (if not using spring potatoes, peel the potatoes), then poke many holes into the potatoes with a fork to let the flavors soak in. This is key!.
- Arrange the cut potatoes in a heatproof dish, wrap with plastic, and microwave for about 5 minutes until it's tender enough to be poked with a skewer easily..
- Put the heated potatoes into Step 1 and for at least 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Line a baking sheet with foil and arrange the potatoes on top. Top with the remaining marinade. Bake for about 15 minutes, flipping the potatoes midway to coat..
- Finally, coat the potatoes with the marinade on top of the foil, transfer to a grill, and grill over low heat for 2-3 minutes until browned to finish..
- This goes well with "Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154448-greek-souvlaki-%EF%BC%86-tzatziki-sauce.
Greek Potatoes with Lemons and Oregano recipe and photos were shared with. oregano Greek kitchen. Oven roasted seasonal vegetables, manouri cheese served with pita & hummus. Choose One Side Salad, Lemon Potatoes, Fries, Rice or Quinoa. In this Greek-inspired potato side dish, lemon, fresh oregano, and feta brighten up plain russet potatoes. Serve alongside grilled fish or steak. · This Greek Lemon Potatoes recipe uses the best russet Idaho® Potatoes that are roasted in a very flavorful liquid made from chicken broth, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, garlic and dry oregano.
If you find this Oregano Greek Lemon Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.