Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy naga chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy naga chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy naga chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. To be able to limit your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy naga chicken recipe. To cook spicy naga chicken you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy naga chicken:
- Use of Chicken.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Take of salt.
- Get of soy sauce.
- You need of naga chilli.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- Use of ginger,garlic.
- You need of Coriander and cumin powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Take of hot sauce.
- Take gram of flour.
- Use of onion.
Steps to make Spicy naga chicken:
- First marinade the chicken with ginger garlic,lemon juice, soy sauce and salt.
- After five min for the 2nd marination add chilli,turmeric,coriander and cumin powder add gram flour to it mix well add water if it’s too dry (just everything well coated.
- Shallow fry the chicken set aside.
- In the same pan fry thinly sliced onion till lightly brown add ginger garlic paste cook for few min, add chilli powder, coriander and cumin powder cook the spices until oil separates.
- Add tomato sauce or any kind of pasta sauce along with hot sauce add fried chicken in it mix well cover and cook for few min.
- Add naga chilli (chopped for more flavour and heat) little bit lemon juice n sugar cover n cook for 5min more, serve hot with fries.
Skin the chicken if required and cut into bite sized pieces. In a small bowl, whisk together the buffalo sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar and red pepper flakes. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Make this easy, spicy salt and pepper chicken dish at home instead of ordering a takeaway. To prepare Naga Style Chicken With Bamboo Shoot Recipe, wash chicken pieces thoroughly and drain all the excess water.
If you find this Spicy naga chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.