Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ring Samosa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ring Samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ring Samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ring samosa recipe. To cook ring samosa you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ring Samosa:
- Take For of dough:.
- Use 2 cups of maida (all-purpose flour).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds (black cumin).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get To taste of salt.
- You need As needed of water.
- Use For of stuffing:.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes boiled, peeled & mashed.
- Use 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare other of ingredients:.
- Use As needed of oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Ring Samosa:
- In a mixing bowl add maida, salt, nigella seeds (black cumin), oil and mix well. Add water as needed and knead it to a tight dough. Cover and allow it to rest for 15 minutes..
- Now to make stuffing, heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds to crackle. Add chopped onion and fry till translucent. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and saute for a while. Add cumin powder, coriander powder, salt and saute for few seconds. Add little water and cook for a minute or two. Next add mashed potato and mix it up with the spice mixture. Finally add chopped coriander leaves and transfer the stuffing to a plate..
- Make 10-12 balls out of the dough and slightly flatten them with your palms..
- Roll each ball to make a roti/ chapati. Make slits in its half portion. Put stuffing in a row/ line on remaining (non-cut) portion and roll it till it turns to a cylindrical shape. Fold it to make a circular ring and join its ends with your wet fingers. Prepare all samosas like this with rest of the dough..
- In a pan heat sufficient oil and deep fry these samosas till they turn golden brown and crisp. Remove from oil..
- Ready is the delicious ring samosa to be served hot with tomato sauce..
There's a problem loading this menu right now. A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savory filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. Home » BACHELOR COOKING » Mini samosa recipe (Triangle samosa) / Samsa – with video. I had long time wish to try this mini samosa (or samsa as we call it). I have seen here in Fairprice.
If you find this Ring Samosa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.