Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My crispy samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My crispy samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my crispy samosa recipe. To cook my crispy samosa you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My crispy samosa:
- Use 3 cups of Flour.
- You need 2 of medium diced onion.
- Get 1 of big Carrot.
- Take 3-5 of Seasoning.
- Get of Tafarnuwa.
- You need of Curry and thyme.
- Prepare of Attarugu 2 and tattasai 3.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Use 3 spoons of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Water.
- Take 1/2 kg of Minced meat.
Instructions to make My crispy samosa:
- Firstly za ki samu bowl ki zuba filawa da corn flour and a pinch of salt sai ki kwaɓa shi kamar yadda ake yin dough din meat pie za ki buga shi sosai har fulawar ta saki jikinta..
- Then sai kiyi rolling ɗin dough din da faɗi kamar circle ki shafa mai akan ɗaya sai ki barbaɗa fulawa akai sai ki sake dora wani dough ɗin a Haka za kiyiwa dukkansu, sannan sai ki sake rolling ɗinsu yayi faɗi..
- Ki dora wannan fulawar akan non stick pan for about 2-5 minutes,sai ki sauke ki yanka shi gida huɗu. Kar asa wuta sosai (medium heat)..
- For the fillings, ki dafa nama tareda albasa,attarugu,karas, tafarnuwa, maggi, curry da thyme..
- Ki ɗauko ko wani side na dough daya ki saka fillings saiki kwaɓa flour da ruwa don manne bakin samosa ɗin..
- Then fry the samosa in a deep frying pan har sai ya soyu. Enjoy 😋😋.
Crispy Aloo Samosa recipe is the most famous puffed, deep-fried snacks that nobody can resist. Piping hot crispy samosa with ginger tea on a rainy day is a total bliss and we will loose count on Over the years, I have learnt from my mistakes, tried and tested many proportions and arrived at this. Heat the oil in a pan / kadhai and deep-fry the samosa on a slow flame till golden brown color from all the sides. Crispy Onion Samosa Recipe is one of India's classic evening snacks recipes. I am talking about the addictive, small, crispy onion samosas that are served in the college canteens, railway stations.
If you find this My crispy samosa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.