Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Mousse recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Mousse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mousse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse recipe. To make chocolate mousse you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse:
- Get 150 of grm coarsely chopped(75% dark chocolate).
- You need 350 ml of whipping cream (cold).
- Get 3 of egg whites.
- Take 30 of grm sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse:
- On low heat melt chocolate in a large bowl set over a bain marie or in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat.Add cocoa powder and vanilla extract.Mix well and keep aside..
- Beat the cream until it forms soft peaks. Keep aside at room temperature..
- Whisk egg whites to soft peaks.Gradually add sugar and continue whisking until firm..
- Fold the egg whites into the melted chocolate.When the whites are completely incorporated, fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon into individual bowls or glasses. Top with sweetened whipped cream if desired..
- Cover the mousse and refrigerate until set..
- Serve cold..
That (and the delicious chocolate flavor) is why I love this recipe so much. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich. This Chocolate Mousse is thick, rich, creamy, and a perfect dessert for entertaining! Chocolate mousse can be a little bit tricky! Here are some tips to help you be successful with this recipe In our minds, chocolate mousse is pretty much a super fluffy pudding.
If you find this Chocolate Mousse recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.