Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Beef Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy beef stroganoff recipe. To make healthy beef stroganoff you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Beef Stroganoff:
- You need 250 g of beef fillet cut into long, thin strips.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Use 1 of courgette, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of white onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 5 of sections garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- Use 1 of small cup plain, thick yoghurt (no sugar or flavouring).
- Use 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of slurry made with milk and white wheat flour.
- Get To taste of salt.
Steps to make Healthy Beef Stroganoff:
- Season the raw meat with salt and pepper..
- Heat the oil to very high temperature and sear the meat until it browns, then take it out of the pan..
- Put in the butter in the same pan and saute the onions and garlic a little bit..
- Add the courgette and saute a few minutes..
- Add the slurry to thick consistency then add the beef broth and allow to cook until the flour is cooked..
- Add the beef back in and heat through..
- Add the youghurt and heat through..
- Correct seasoning and serve..
If you find this Healthy Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.