Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted brussel sprouts with bacon and apples recipe. You can cook roasted brussel sprouts with bacon and apples using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Apples:
- You need 2 lb of Fresh brussel sprouts.
- You need 6 of slices bacon, diced and cooked for 3 minutes.
- Prepare 2 of tart apples, peeled,cored and diced.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 of freshly cracked pepper and sea salt.
Instructions to make Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Apples:
- Preheat the oven to 375. Place a large piece of aluminum foil on a cookie sheet..
- Trim Brussel sprouts and cut in half. Add all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix well..
- Spread all of it on the cookie sheet in a single layer. Cook for 50-60 minutes or until Brussel sprouts are golden brown and bacon gets slightly crisp..
If you find this Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Apples recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.