Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and whole wheat bagels recipe. You can have honey and whole wheat bagels using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels:
- Provide 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 30 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Get 15 grams of Honey.
- Take 4 1/2 grams of Salt.
- Get 133 grams of plus Soy milk (unprocessed).
- You need 2 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare of For kettling.
- Prepare 1 liter of Hot water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Honey.
Steps to make Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels:
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and knead by putting your weight into it..
- After 10 to 15 minutes of kneading, divide into 5 portions and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll out until long and thin. Roll up tightly from the edge nearest you and seal the seam tightly. Roll into a 20 cm stick..
- Press down one end of the roll to flatten it. Twist the roll twice, and fold the non-flattened edge inwards. Close the seam well and let rise for 30 minutes..
- Bring water to a boil in a frying pan and add the honey. Boil both sides for 30 seconds each..
- Pat the bagels dry. Line on a baking tray and bake for 16 to 18 minutes in a 210℃ oven..
- Enjoy with a smear or cream cheese or as a sandwich..
If you find this Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.