Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Now when you decide to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. To be able to limit your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up gammon, chestnut mushroom & mascarpone risotto recipe. To make use-up gammon, chestnut mushroom & mascarpone risotto you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto:
- Provide 1 tbsp of cold-pressed rapeseed oil.
- Take 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 150 g of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of red pepper, deseeded and in short, thin slices.
- Get 300 g of arborio rice.
- Use 250 ml of dry white wine.
- Take 1 l of chicken stock (I used 2 Knorr stock pots).
- You need 300 g of cooked gammon, in small chunks.
- Use 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 75 g of mascarpone.
- Take 75 g of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
- Use of Fresh parsley leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto:
- Heat oil in a large frying or sauté pan and gently fry the onions on a medium-high heat for 4 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking..
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and pepper and fry for a further 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the rice and cook for a further minute. Then increase the heat to high..
- Add the wine, allow a couple of minutes for the alcohol to mostly evaporate and then add the stock, a little (say 100 ml at a time) at a time, constantly stirring, and wait for that to be absorbed before adding more, stirring continuously. It should basically be at the boil/fast simmer and if the liquid is added judiciously it should take around 15 minutes, by which time the rice should be almost cooked. Do add a little more liquid if it looks like going dry – but only add a little at a time..
- Add the ham, mustard, mascarpone and Parmesan. Continue cooking, thoroughly and continuously but gently stirring, for just a few more minutes until the rice is properly cooked. Season to taste..
- Serve immediately onto warmed plates or bowls and garnish with the parsley..
Mushroom, chestnut and squash filo pie. by Dr Rupy Aujla. This delicious veggie pie was made to be shared with family and friends, especially good with vegetarian gravy or served cold with salad. Oyster, shiitake, button and portobello…Mushrooms are bursting with meaty, earthy flavour. Have a scroll through these fabulous fungi recipes. To make the pastry, mix together the flour and the dried mushroom powder in a food mixer on the beater.
If you find this Use-up Gammon, Chestnut Mushroom & Mascarpone Risotto recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.