Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted shaved brussels sprouts, beets, turkey bacon and fresh mozzarella curd recipe. You can cook roasted shaved brussels sprouts, beets, turkey bacon and fresh mozzarella curd using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd:
- Use 10 oz of package of Shaved Brussels Sprouts.
- You need 8 oz of package of Steamed and Peeled Baby Beets.
- You need 4 oz of Turkey Bacon.
- Use 4 oz of Fresh Mozzarella Curd or Fresh Mozzarella.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Use Pinch of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd:
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and slice beets into 1/4 inch cubes. Spray baking sheet with cooking oil and spread out beet cubes. Bake for 10 minutes until semi roasted. Put aside..
- While beets cook, cut the bacon into 1/4 inch pieces and sauté until brown. Put aside..
- Spray a small baking dish with cooking oil and combine the bag of shaved brussels sprouts, browned bacon and semi roasted beets into the baking dish. Mix in the olive oil, and desired salt and pepper..
- Bake the mixture for 25 minutes, take out to mix, and then bake for an additional 20 minutes..
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes and then add mozzarella. Enjoy!.
Bacon and Brussels Sprouts are such a classic ingredient combination! Last fall I made Dijon Mustard Brussels sprouts and Brussels sprouts Salad. Brussel Sprout FlatbreadMacheesmo. olive oil, pepper, brussel sprouts, flatbreads, mozzarella Brussel Sprout SaladFoodie Girl Chicago. cilantro, ground turkey, onion powder, salt, swiss Bacon and Brussel Sprout Salad with Citrus VinaigretteSalted Mint. Roasted Balsamic Bacon Brussels Sprouts are an easy and flavorful side dish perfect for a weekday family dinner or a Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday meal. Roasted brussel sprouts with balsamic is one of those flavor combinations that tickles your taste buds.
If you find this Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.