Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Suji chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suji chocolate cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suji chocolate cake recipe. To make suji chocolate cake you need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Suji chocolate cake:
- Take 2cup of grinded suji or fine rava.
- Use 1/2 cup of rice bran/sunflower oil.
- Provide 1 cup of dense curd.
- Get 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 spoon of baking soda/soda bicarbonate.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla/chocolate essence.
- You need 1small bowl of small bowl choco chips sprinkled with maida dusting.
- Provide 1 cup of around warm milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of All-purpose flour/maida.
Steps to make Suji chocolate cake:
- Take a 3 liter bowl & add curd, whisk with baloon whisker in one direction to smooth it..
- Now sieve & add sugar powder, whisk, then add oil, whisk & mix all..
- Sieve and Add fine rava in three batches & mix well.Add coco powder..
- Rest this batter for half an hour..
- Add warm (not hot) milk spoon by spoon to dilute it till dropping consistency like cake batter/ribbon consistency may come or not..
- Add baking powder, baking soda & essence & mix well. If needed add warm milk..
- 3/4rth to 1 cup milk needed to dilute. If not required, keep aside leftover milk..
- Add maida coated choco chips. Keep some to sprinkle over.Now preheat your convection or OTG to 180 degree. I used gas tandoor/baati oven on smallest burner, lowest flame.Pressure cooker 5 liter without gasket/ring & whistle can be use..
- Grease an aluminum tin with oil & place parchment paper & coat/line it with oil. To cut shape of paper, place tin bottom over paper, draw boundaries with pencil & then cut with scissor. Perfect inner paper layer ready..
- Drop batter evenly & tap 2-4 times to remove air bubbles & smooth. Sprinkle remaining choco chips..
- Place in oven & bake for 35 minutes. In baati oven it took 60 minutes. Earlier it took 40-45 minutes. Take toothpick/knife test at every corner. If it fully clean, it's done..
- Never take toothpick/knife test before 30 minutes. Also never open door or lid of oven before 25-30 minutes..
- Small burner, lowest flame. If baati oven or pressure cooker used..
- If pressure cooker then do not forget to remove gasket/ring & whistle. Sand/salt at bottom & place your pot over rectangular 3-4 inch stone or stainless steel round ring or hot pot placing ring. Do not forget to preheat..
- Ready to eat. Hot/warm or freeze chilled yummy delicious chocolaty suji cake..
Indian families are generally fond of Semolina. Let me help you in making this suji cake in pressure cooker / Idli maker. Follow the following steps after you have made. Eggless Suji Cake is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. As the name suggests, suji cake is made with suji or rava.
If you find this Suji chocolate cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.