Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted brussels sprouts recipe. To make roasted brussels sprouts you need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts:
- Use 1 pound of fresh brussels sprouts (when shopping, try to pick ones that are all similar in size).
- Use 1 sheet of pan.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Provide of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts:
- Wash and dry your brussels sprouts then cut each one in half..
- Drizzle enough olive oil all over your sheet pan to cover it well. Then start dipping the cut side of each brussels sprout in the olive oil and coat them well. Leave each sprout cut side down and add more oil as you need it to keep each sprout cut side coated in oil..
- When you are done arranging all of your sprouts,, preheat the oven to 450°. Season your sprouts with the salt, pepper, Garlic powder, and pepper flakes. Sometimes I drizzle a little of the olive oil over the top of them too for good measure. Bake for around 30 minutes,,unless they are really small sprouts then you might cut back on the time..
If you have some sprouts that are very large, cut them into. Roasted brussels sprouts are hands down the most delicious way to eat this nutritious veggie. I show you my favorite way to roast them while sharing some. Roasted Brussels Sprouts are caramelized, flavorful and tender with crisp edges. Using just five ingredients, you will have delicious and healthy Brussels sprouts on the table in no time.
If you find this Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.