Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fig and Pecan Tarte Tatin #MyCookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fig and Pecan Tarte Tatin #MyCookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig and Pecan Tarte Tatin #MyCookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fig and pecan tarte tatin #mycookbook recipe. You can have fig and pecan tarte tatin #mycookbook using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fig and Pecan Tarte Tatin #MyCookbook:
- Prepare Pack of Puff pastry.
- You need of Large Knob butter.
- Provide 4-5 tablespoons of Muscavado or other brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 of Figs approx.
- Use of Pecans, crumbled if liked.
- Provide of Cinnamon.
Steps to make Fig and Pecan Tarte Tatin #MyCookbook:
- Melt a large knob of butter in a small, oven proof frying pan..
- Add 4 tablespoons muscavado or any brown sugar. Stir. Allow to melt together. Add a few Pecans broken into pieces and a pinch of Cinnamon..
- Cut figs in half lengthways. I used 4.5. Place face down in the buttery sugary mix and gently heat for 5 mins..
- Remove from heat and leave to cool while you roll out a quarter pack of puff pastry into a circle to fit into the pan..
- Lay the pastry over the figs and tuck around the edges..
- Bake for 20 mins in the oven..
- Once browned remove from the oven (use a cloth for the handle, obvious I know but easy to forget!) and leave to cool in the pan for 30 mins. This is important to allow the caramel to lightly set..
- Place a plate over the Tarte and swiftly top over. Allow the Tarte to fall onto the plate. Serve with Vanilla ice cream or whipped Chantilly cream..
If you find this Fig and Pecan Tarte Tatin #MyCookbook recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.