Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli paneer recipe. You can have chilli paneer using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilli Paneer:
- You need of For (batter):-.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil for frying paneer.
- You need 200 grams of paneer, cubes.
- Get of For (Chilli Paneer Gravy):-.
- You need 1 of spring onion, chopped.
- Get 2 of green chilli, sliced.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger, chopped.
- Get 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 of capsicum, diced.
- Use 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare of Few coriander leaves chopped.
Steps to make Chilli Paneer:
- First a large bowl add cornflour, all purpose flour, ginger+ garlic paste, red chilli powder, black pepper, salt and water mix well to get a smooth batter now add paneer cubes coat gently, keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Now heat 3 tbsp oil in pan fry paneer cubes for both sides, Remove fried paneer cubes on kitchen paper towel..
- In the same pan, there will be some oil left, add chopped ginger, garlic, green chillies stir fry for few seconds..
- Add spring onion, onion, capsicum fry for 5 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder, soy sauce, red chilli sauce stir well..
- Add 1/2 cup water mix well. Cook simmer..
- Take a small bowl add 1 tbsp cornflour, add 2 tbsp water for dissolving cornflour, mix well. Add this cornflour mixture to the gravy mix well..
- Add salt, fried paneer cubes mix very well with the gravy..
- Switch off flame add vinegar..
- Garnish and Serve chilli paneer..
If you find this Chilli Paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.