Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ginger Beef & Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ginger Beef & Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Beef & Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger beef & broccoli recipe. You can cook ginger beef & broccoli using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Beef & Broccoli:
- Take 10 oz of flat iron steak.
- Use 1 Head of broccoli (Trimmed).
- Get 2 of Garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of finger size piece of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Birds eye Chilli (Finely chopped).
- Get 1 tbsp of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tamari.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Get 1 of big handful Spinach leaves.
- Prepare 6 of Vine Cherry Tomatoes (Halved).
- You need 8 of Basil leaves (finely shredded).
- Use of S&P.
Steps to make Ginger Beef & Broccoli:
- Blanch Broccoli for 2 mins in boiling salted water. Refresh in iced water & set aside..
- Season steaks & sear in a very hot pan for 2 mins on each side. Remove & set aside..
- Fry Garlic, Ginger & Chilli for a few minutes careful not to burn. Add vinegar & evaporate..
- Slice steak into strips & add back to the pan with all remaining ingredients. Cook for a few minutes till liquor starts to glaze. Taste & serve.
HOW TO MAKE BEEF WITH GINGER AND SPRING ONIONS Wash the beef and pat dry. Cut the beef into thin slices by cutting against the grain (see video for demonstration). Add the marinade ingredients to the sliced beef. Scoop the crispy fat and ginger out and put aside, then add the steak chunks to the pan. Ginger beef is an Western Canadian dish made from beef, ginger, and a distinctive sweet sauce.
If you find this Ginger Beef & Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.