Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate brownie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate brownie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably pick out many items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate brownie recipe. You can have chocolate brownie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate brownie:
- Prepare 7 tbsp of milk.
- Use 7 tbsp of curd.
- Take 7 tbsp of oil.
- Get 7 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 4 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Chocolate brownie:
- In one bowl put curd, sugar and oil and mix them well..
- Sieve all purpose flour and cocoa powder together and then mix nicely..
- Then brush oil in a mould. Pour the batter in the mould. Then keep the mould in microwave for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Now take another bowl and put sugar, corn flour, cocoa powder, milk and mix them nicely till it does not become thick then add butter in it..
- Then put this mixture on the cake, till the cake cool’s down completely..
- Decorate the colorful sprinkles and chocolate balls. Ready to eat chocolate brownie..
These quick brownies are made with real chocolate. Satisfy your chocolate cravings with Alton Brown's Cocoa Brownies recipe from Good Eats on Food Network. For a well-balanced brownie, don't forget the salt. I baked brownies – the best brownies I know how to make. They're fudgy, deep-dish, and decadent with a high fat (butter & chocolate) to flour ratio.
If you find this Chocolate brownie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.