Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fudgy Cocoa Brownies (gluten free) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fudgy Cocoa Brownies (gluten free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fudgy Cocoa Brownies (gluten free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fudgy cocoa brownies (gluten free) recipe. To cook fudgy cocoa brownies (gluten free) you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fudgy Cocoa Brownies (gluten free):
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salted butter (about 113g).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Take 1 cup of (or slightly less) caster sugar.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of gluten free plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of gluten free baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Fudgy Cocoa Brownies (gluten free):
- Heat oven to 175 degrees C (fan)..
- Prepare 8 inch square baking dish by brushing with oil and line with baking paper..
- Heat butter on the hob until it starts to bubble slightly, then add to mixing bowl of K-MIx (or food processor) with the oil and sugar and beat for minute..
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat for another minute..
- Sift in flour, baking powder and cocoa powder to the mixing bowl and add salt, then fold together until just about mixed. Too much mixing will change texture towards a cake rather than a fudgy brownie..
- Tip into baking dish and cook for 20mins..
- Allow to cool for about 5 mins before transferring from baking dish to cooling rack along with the baking paper. Allow to cool a little more before slicing into 9 large pieces or smaller sections..
If you find this Fudgy Cocoa Brownies (gluten free) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.