Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Basic Plain Brownies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basic Plain Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Plain Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basic plain brownies recipe. You can cook basic plain brownies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basic Plain Brownies:
- Take of a melted.
- Provide 350 g of dark chocolate compound.
- Use 150 g of butter.
- You need of b mixed.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 150 g of brown sugar.
- You need of c sifted.
- Take 100 g of self raising flour.
Steps to make Basic Plain Brownies:
- Prepare ingredients. Preheat oven to 150°C. Grease & line baking tray (used here is 8"× 8") with baking paper leaving two sides longer than the height of the tray/pan (to make it easier to lift & transfer out from the pan)..
- Melt A and leave to cool/slightly warm..
- In a separate bowl, mix B until JUST mixed..
- Stir in A into B. Stir to mix until smooth..
- Next, gently fold in C (flour) until batter is well mixed..
- Bake for 30-35 mins at 150-160 C or until batter in not sticking to fingers when touched. Turn the oven off. Remove & cool on a cooling rack (the brownies will keep baking in the hot pan out of the oven Cool brownie before cutting..
If you find this Basic Plain Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.