Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy couscous with mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy couscous with mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy couscous with mussels recipe. You can cook spicy couscous with mussels using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy couscous with mussels:
- Take 400 g of couscous.
- Prepare 800 g of mussels, cleaned, beard removed.
- You need to taste of Fresh chilli.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 800 ml of hot stock.
- Use Tablespoon of passata sauce.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Lemon and basil to serve.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Spicy couscous with mussels:
- Put mussels in a pan, just as they are. Cover and turn on the heat to medium. When they release their water and open, switch off and set a side. Meanwhile, chop chillies and courgette. When cooled, shell half the mussels.
- Fry chopped chilli in oil for 1-2 mins. Add the courgette and cook for another 5 minutes or so. Add passata sauce and a pinch of salt. Stir and cook for another few minutes.
- Now add the mussels andthe then the couscous. Immediately add hot stock, stir well and turn off the heat. Cover and leave for about 5 minutes.
- Fluff up with a fork and serve with lemon and basil 😀.
Spicy couscous with cod and mussels. Add chorizo and let it sizzle a minute or two. Stir in onion, garlic and Espelette and cook until onion is soft. Stir in paprika, salt and tomatoes. Nestle the mussels in and amongst the couscous, cover the pan, and increase heat to high.
If you find this Spicy couscous with mussels recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.