Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Juicy Mango Parfait recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Juicy Mango Parfait recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Juicy Mango Parfait recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
You must remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Something else you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to juicy mango parfait recipe. To cook juicy mango parfait you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Juicy Mango Parfait:
- Use of Whole egg custard:.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Corn starch.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Take 1 dash of Vanilla essence, kirsch (if you have it).
- Prepare 500 ml of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white (for meringue).
- Provide of Toppings:.
- You need 1 of ~1 Yellow mango or Pelican mango.
- You need 2 of tablespoonsx number of servings Corn flakes or Oatmeal.
- Take 1 of lotsx number of servings Vanilla ice cream.
- Take 1 of remaining 150ml Whipped cream.
Instructions to make Juicy Mango Parfait:
- Make the custard cream. Add the cake flour, corn starch, and sugar to a microwave safe container, mix, and stir in the milk a bit at a time. Microwave at 600W for 1 minute..
- At this point it won't be thick yet, so mix and microwave it for an additional minute. The edges will be a bit hard, so stir with an egg beater until smooth..
- Next, mix in the egg yolks, whipped cream, vanilla, and kirsch, and place the bottom of the bowl in an ice water bath to get rid of the residual heat. Whip the egg white, and make the meringue while you wait..
- Add the meringue that has been whipped to the point where peaks form (egg white) into the cooled custard, stir, and it is done. Let it sit to cool..
- Whip the remaining whipped cream. Cut the mango into bite-sized pieces (about 1cm cubes)..
- Place the corn flakes, mango, custard, ice cream, and whipped cream into a cup or glass..
- You can add it in whatever order you like! As long as it tastes good!! Adding in more mango and corn flakes will add to the special feeling of the treat..
- I went all luxurious and loaded tons of it into a huge cup!.
Start your day with a Mango Parfait … it's simple to make and so delicious! Today is the first Monday of April, and that means it's time for another edition of my monthly series, Motivation Monday. For me, healthy living is all about motivation. Mark Dodson captures the sunshine of the tropics in his gorgeous mango parfait recipe. The whipped, mousse-like texture of the parfait is both rich and indulgent, while the coconut sorbet makes a refreshing counterpoint.
If you find this Juicy Mango Parfait recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.