Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Glossy Chewy Bagels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Glossy Chewy Bagels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glossy Chewy Bagels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to glossy chewy bagels recipe. To cook glossy chewy bagels you need 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Glossy Chewy Bagels:
- Take 280 grams of ●Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of ●Raw cane sugar.
- Get 4 grams of ●Sea Salt.
- You need 2 grams of ●Dry yeast.
- Get 144 grams of Water (cold water in the summer).
- Provide 1 3/5 liter of ▲Water for kettle boiling.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ◎Molasses.
Steps to make Glossy Chewy Bagels:
- Place the water into the bread machine, followed by the ● ingredients and start the kneading process for 7 minutes. If there is a separate compartment for kneading ingredients into the dough, adjust the water and add it in here..
- When the dough has finished, remove it and hand knead for about 3 minutes. If adding fillings, put them in now. Measure them, divide them, and form them into ellipses. Let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll the dough into a cylinder and flatten one end. Bring the other end around and tightly bind the edges together..
- Place the dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and dusted with corn meal. Cover with a plastic bag and let rise for 30 minutes..
- Boil the water for the kettling and dissolve the molasses so that it is ready for the end of the rising. Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Don't let the water bubble and boil. Place the dough in the hot water and cook each side for 25 seconds..
- Place in the preheated oven. [For 8 bagels] Raise the temperature to 220° and bake for 15 minutes. [For 5 bagels] Raise the temperature to 210°C and bake for 14 minutes + 190°C for 4 minutes..
- I recommend freezing the ones you won't eat within a few days. You can eat them as-is after they thaw out, or you can toast or microwave them. Warm them up for 10 seconds in the microwave at a high temperature and they will be nice and plum..
- These are plain bagels. Just using bread flour. They're good for bagel sandwiches or with your favorite jam..
- Here are cinnamon raisin bagels. Add 72g of raisins and some cinnamon. These are excellent with cream cheese!.
- These ones are cafe mocha bagels. Dissolve 3 Tbsp of instant coffee in water, add 25 g of both chocolate chips and almonds, add add in some cinnamon..
- These are adzuki bean bagels. Knead 150g of hard adzuki beans into a paste and top with poppy seeds. There's no need for sugar or salt..
- "My Bagel Sandwich" Delicious..
- "Rusk Bagels" I might make bagels just for this..
- I added 35 g of walnuts to the dough..
If you find this Glossy Chewy Bagels recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.