Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Alaska recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Alaska recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked alaska recipe. To make baked alaska you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Alaska:
- You need of For Ice Cream Cake.
- Get 1 pint of raspberry, passion fruit or other sorbet, softened.
- Get 1 pint of vanilla ice cream, softened.
- Get 1 quart of chocolate ice cream, softened.
- Provide 1 cup of chocolate wafer crumbs.
- Prepare 1 loaf of pound cake.
- You need as needed of Veg oil for brushing.
- Take of For Meringue.
- Get 1 cup of egg white.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cream of tartar.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
Steps to make Baked Alaska:
- Make the ice cream cake : Brush a 3-quart metal bowl with veg oil, line with plastic wrap. Fill the bowl with scoops of the sorbet,vanilla ice cream and half of the chocolate ice cream, alternating small and large scoops to create a mosaic of colors and shapes. Place a piece of plastic wrap on the top of the ice cream, press down to close the gaps between and even out the surface. Remove the plastic wrap, sprinkle the ice cream with the wafer crumbs and re-cover with the plastic wrap..
- Freeze it about 30 min. Remove the wrap and spread the remaining chocolate ice cream in an even layer on the top of the crumbs, cut the pound cake into 1/2 inch slices, completely cover the ice cream with the slices, trimming as needed. Cover with fresh plastic wrap and freeze until firm at least 2 hrs..
- Make the Meringue : Whip the egg whites and cream of tartar in a large bowl with a mixer on high speed until foamy, about 2 min. Gradually beat in the sugar in high speed until the whites are glossy and hold stiff peaks..
- Now remove the top layer of the plastic wrap, then invert the cake onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Remove the rest of the plastic wrap and cover the ice cream completely with the meringue, making the dome-shapped too slightly thicker than the sides. Form swirly peaks in the meringue using the back of the spoon. Freeze for at least 3 more hrs..
- Preheat the oven at 500°,bake the cake until the meringue peaks are golden, about 4 min or brown the meringue with a blow torch..
- Let the cake soften at room temperature for 5-10 min before serving..
If you find this Baked Alaska recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.