Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's creamy feta bagel cucumber spread or dip recipe. You can cook mike's creamy feta bagel cucumber spread or dip using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip:
- Provide of ● For The Feta Spread/Dip.
- Take 1 Cup of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Philadelphia Chives & Onion Cream Cheese.
- Take 8 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Chives [+reserves for garnish].
- Get 1 of LG Cucumber [fine chopped – deseeded].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Fine Chopped Celery.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Fresh Dill.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Fresh Parsley.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper Or White Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Mint.
- Use of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Use of Stonefire Mini Naan Breads.
- Provide of Fresh Toasted Bagels.
- Take of Quality Crackers.
- Use of Bell Peppers.
- Provide of Carrots.
- Prepare of Celery.
- Provide of Fresh Parsley [for garnish].
Instructions to make Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip:
- Mince all vegetables and gently mix everything together well. Chill for two hours. Serve with sides..
- Great on warm Pita bread!.
- Stonefire Mini Breads pictured..
If you find this Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.