Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pad Thai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pad Thai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pad thai recipe. You can cook pad thai using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pad Thai:
- Prepare 200-250 g of Dry ‘Pad Thai’ Rice Noodles.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Prawns, Squid, Chicken, Pork OR Firm Tofu 500g in total.
- Use 1 of Onion *OR Shallots 2 to 3.
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped.
- Get 1 of Red Chilli *OR 1/2 teaspoon Dry Chilli Flakes.
- Take 1 cup of Bean Sprouts.
- Use 1/4 of cupful Spring Onion / Garlic Chives.
- Use of Canola Oil for cooking.
- Provide of Coriander Leaves for serving.
- Take of Chopped Toasted Peanuts.
- Get of Lime *cut into wedges.
- Provide of <Sauce>.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Tamarind Paste *OR Lime/Lemon Juice, Rice Vinegar.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of Brown Sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Soy Saucer *optional.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Water.
Steps to make Pad Thai:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl..
- Prepare the proteins and vegetables. They will be cooked with the noodles, so I recommend to thinly slice the meat, tofu, onions. Lightly whisk the eggs in a separate bowl..
- Now you can start to prepare the noodles. Place noodles in a large bowl, pour over plenty of boiling water and soak for 5 minutes, then drain and rinse under cold water, and drain again. *Note: Do not make them absolutely soft at this stage..
- Add 1 tablespoon Oil to the heated wok or a very large frying pan, cook Eggs like scrambled egg and transfer to a plate. Add a little more Oil, cook Chicken or Pork (or other meat), if you use any, and Onion (Shallots), Garlic, Ginger and Chilli, then add Prawns or Squid (or other seafood), if you use any, and stir-fry until almost cooked through..
- Bring back the scrambles egg to the wok. Then add Bean Sprouts, Tofu, if you use it, and the noodles, then the sauce..
- Toss gently for about 1 minute, then add Spring Onion or Garlic Chives. Toss to combine then remove from heat..
- Sprinkled with Peanuts, Coriander Leaves and extra Chilli only if you like them, and serve with Lime wedges..
If you find this Pad Thai recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.