Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mediterranean Fish Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediterranean Fish Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean fish pie recipe. You can cook mediterranean fish pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Fish Pie:
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of round sheet of puff pastry.
- Use 400 g of ricotta cheese (cream).
- Prepare 4 of small eggs.
- You need 150 g of small prawns cooked or uncooked.
- Use 150 g of sword fish (salmon or cod).
- Get 50 g of sundried tomatoes.
- You need 50 g of unsalted peeled pistachios.
- You need 50 g of stale bread or breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime or lemon.
- You need of Chopped chives.
Steps to make Mediterranean Fish Pie:
- Marinade the prawns in the lime juice for at least 30 mins. In a chopper, whizz up tomatoes, pistachios and bread.
- In a bowl mix the ricotta and chives. Add the beaten eggs, saving some for glazing the pastry. Mix very well.
- Add tomato mixture and mix. Drain prawns add them and the fish, salt to taste. Mix well..
- Put the pastry in a round baking tray and blind bake at 180 for 5-10 mins. Add mixture. Turn down the edges. Glaze with egg and decorate with sliced sundried tomatoes if you wish. Bake until golden brown, about 40 mins. Serve lukewarm or even cold :).
The Mediterranean dish is your expert! Browse our recipes and videos for the best fish & seafood dinners. See more ideas about mediterranean fish recipe, fish recipes, mediterranean recipes. mediterranean food recipes present you the best and healthy mediterranean fish recipes. Time to get your Mediterranean on! This baked fish with tomatoes and capers will rock your taste buds.
If you find this Mediterranean Fish Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.