Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew recipe. You can have chicken stew using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken stew:
- Get 1,5 kg of chicken.
- Take 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- You need 2 tbsps of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of benny spice.
- Prepare Pinch of rosemary seeds.
- Get Pinch of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of rajah curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 of red pepper, diced.
- Get 1/2 of yellow pepper, diced.
- Use 1/2 of green pepper, diced.
- Use 1 of carrot, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potato.
- Get 2 of tomatoes grated.
- Prepare 1 of onion,.
Steps to make Chicken stew:
- Marinade chicken with with mayo, barbecue sauce, garlic, benny rosemary, coriander and paprika spices for 30 minutes.
- Fry onion until brown and rajah then add the chicken let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Add carrots and sweet potato.
- Add grated tomatoes simmer until the potato and carrot are tender.
- Add all peppers and simmer for 10 minutes.
- The stew will look like this.it's delicious enjoy.
How to Make Stew Chicken Stew. Transfer the chicken out of the dutch oven to a plate. Then add some of the chicken stock while scraping to loosen. When the time's up, loosen the stew with a good splash of water if needed, season to perfection, then transfer it to an ovenproof pan and place the balls on top. This Chicken Stew is slow cooked in the oven to develop deep, incredible flavours.
If you find this Chicken stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.