Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy kasoori methi masala poori recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy kasoori methi masala poori recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy kasoori methi masala poori recipe. To cook crispy kasoori methi masala poori you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy kasoori methi masala poori:
- Provide 3 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 3 tsp of kasturi methi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 2-3 tsp of semolina.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of red chilli.
- Prepare As needed of Water for kneading the dough.
- Provide As needed of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Crispy kasoori methi masala poori:
- Make a paste of cumin seeds, ginger, garlic and chilli..
- Put flour and rest of the ingredients except oil and water in a bowl..
- Then slowly add required amount of water to make a tight dough..
- Cover it for 15-20 minutes in a samp cloth and then make small balls of the dough and roll them..
- Heat a kadai with oil and then deep fry the pooris till become golden in colour..
- Now your crispy methi masala pooris are ready. Serve hot with your favourite curry..
They are used in Indian cooking and taste similar to a combination of celery and fennel with a slightly bitter bite. Typically the leaves are crumbled and sprinkled over meat and vegetable curries before serving. Crispy masala puri recipe – made from whole wheat flour and few spices are added. These kadak puris are perfect as a tea-time snack. As the name says, these are crispy and crunchy with a medium spicy taste.
If you find this Crispy kasoori methi masala poori recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.