Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Olive pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Olive pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Olive pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to olive pie recipe. You can have olive pie using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Olive pie:
- Use 500 g of self-rising flour.
- Use 1 of level tsp salt.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 4-5 cups of water.
- Use 500 g of olives not kept in vinegar.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Get 2 springs of or 2 tsp spearmint.
Instructions to make Olive pie:
- Remove the pits of the olives and cut them in half..
- Finely chop the onions and sauté for 3 minutes with 2 tbsp olive oil..
- Add the olives to the onions and turn off the heat..
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (use the fan)..
- Place the flour and the salt in a bowl and mix..
- Add 3 tbsp olive oil to the flour and mix gradually adding the water little by little until you have a batter that is relatively thick..
- Brush a non-stick baking tray of about 40X50 cm with a little oil..
- Pour in half of the batter to cover the bottom of the baking tray..
- Spread out the olives and the onions evenly in the baking tray..
- Add the spearmint..
- Spread the rest of the batter on top..
- Pour the rest of the olive oil over the top..
- Bake on the lower rack of the oven for 15 minutes and an additional 30 minutes in the middle one..
He requests it every time I cook! Serve with a light salad and vinaigrette. Taste of Cyprus Local Food Village olive pie. Sift the flour with the salt into a bowl, add the olive oil and rub the mixture with your hands in order for the mixture to become humid. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business.
If you find this Olive pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.