Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn and Bangladeshi straight-bean(lotha) Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn and Bangladeshi straight-bean(lotha) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn and Bangladeshi straight-bean(lotha) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn and bangladeshi straight-bean(lotha) curry recipe. To make prawn and bangladeshi straight-bean(lotha) curry you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn and Bangladeshi straight-bean(lotha) Curry:
- Take 2 of large handfuls of small prawns.
- Get of Lotha (Bangladeshi beans) as much as you like.
- Take 1 of tspn mixed curry powder.
- Use of Water.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- Provide of Coriander to garnish.
Steps to make Prawn and Bangladeshi straight-bean(lotha) Curry:
- Chop up 2 onions and add 2 cups of water to a pot with salt..
- Let boil on high heat until onions are softened and water is reduced almost completely. We are trying to almost congeal the onions into a paste. See below:.
- Using a masher, mash up the onions like this:.
- Add 1 tbsp of mixed curry powder and the prawns and mix. Keep cooking for another 5 minutes..
- Add the Lotha beans and cook further until beans are cooked…
- After 5 mins add boiling water from kettle untill beans are covered..
- Let cook on low heat for another 5-6 mins..
- Done :).
Prawn Curry, How to make Prawn Curry South Indian Style The main flavor of south Indian food are mustard seed, red chilies, curry leaves and coconut. Coconut is found in abundance in south Indian region. This rich, fragrant curry sauce is great with prawns, but you could easily use chicken instead. If you want to amp up the veggies, a side of steamed green beans would be perfect.
If you find this Prawn and Bangladeshi straight-bean(lotha) Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.