Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mirchi Vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mirchi Vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mirchi vada recipe. To make mirchi vada you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mirchi Vada:
- You need 7-8 of Green chilli big size.
- Take 300 gm of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Carom seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Finely chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Provide 250 m of cheakpea flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use As needed of Oil for Deep frying.
Steps to make Mirchi Vada:
- Wash and cloth dry the large chiliis..
- Slit them from one side and scrape out the seeds and discard them..
- For making potato masala take boiled potatoes and mash them nicely..
- In a mixing bowl combine these mashed potatoes with red chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, garam masala powder, carrom seeds, finely chopped ginger and chaat masala..
- Mix everything well and stuff the green chillies with this aloo masala..
- In a large bowl takeBesan and season it with pinch of turmeric powder, soda and salt to the taste.make a thick paste.
- In a deep kadai heat oil..
- When oil is heated enough dip the stuffed chilis in batter and deep fry them till golden brown..
- Sprinkle chaat masala over it.Serve hot.
In fact, it is often referred as Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada also. Mirchi Pakoda Recipe: This is a popular street snack of Rajasthan also known as Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada. Green peppers stuffed with a masala aloo filling and. Rajasthani Mirchi Vada or popularly known as Jodhpuri Mirchi vada is famous street food from Rajasthan. Big Green chilli peppers stuffed with spicy aloo masala and batter fried are served with.
If you find this Mirchi Vada recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.