Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats +Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats +Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats +khichdi recipe. To make oats +khichdi you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats +Khichdi:
- Use of mustard seed.
- You need of chopped garlic pods.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Take of Water,.
- Prepare of rolled oats,.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chopped veggies of your choice(tomato,beans,caulifloer,carrot).
- Get of Some chopped fresh coriander leaves,.
- Get of butter/ghee.
- You need of garam masala.
Steps to make Oats +Khichdi:
- In a pan add oil when the oil is hot add mustard seed.when it start crackle add chopped garlic saute till raw smell goes out,then adf veggies of your choice except tomato..add little bit salt…saute all the veggies and cook till it become salt…
- When the veggies aur cooked then add 1 tbsp moong dal for crunchyness in khichdi saute for 10-15 min..then adf tomatoes and add our all the dry spieces and cook again m.for 10 min.
- When the tomatoes get soft.add water and cover it for 1 boil.after 1 boil add our oats and cook.on.medium flame till our oats having flavour of sabzi and its cooked.
- After the oats khichdi is ready add 1 tsp garam.masala and some drops of lemon juice give it a good stir..now its done garnishing it with chopped coriander leaves and masala chaas.
Oats is great for weight loss Khichdi is my comfort food and I make khichdi with most of the grains. Today we will learn how to. This Oats Khichdi for babies is very nutritious and easy to prepare, not to mention. Oats Vegetable Khichdi – Horlicks Oats Recipe, How To Make Oats Vegetable Khichdi – Horlicks Oats mixed Vegetable and moong dal khichdi is a delicious and healthy Indian recipe for breakfast. Spinach Oats Khichdi is a healthy take on the regular Khichdi.
If you find this Oats +Khichdi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.