Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy alfredo shrimp pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy alfredo shrimp pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy alfredo shrimp pasta recipe. To cook creamy alfredo shrimp pasta you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy alfredo shrimp pasta:
- Use 500 g of large shrimp, peeled and cleaned well.
- Take 300 g of pasta strips boiled and drained.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 1 of large garlic clove, mashed.
- Take 1/2 liter of liquid cooking cream.
- Take 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get Pinch of black pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of To serve: chopped parsley.
Steps to make Creamy alfredo shrimp pasta:
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, then add the butter and olive oil. Season the shrimp with black pepper and a little salt, then place them in the skillet for two minutes on each face until they become orange..
- Add garlic and stir, then add the liquid cream and salt and leave the cream to boil once, then add the boiled pasta and leave it about 7 mins in a low heat and then add parmesan cheese for 3 mins..
- Garnish the face with chopped parsley and serve..
Nothing is worse than a bowl of mushy pasta. We're going for al dente in this Cook fettuccine according to the instructions on box, reserving a cup of pasta water to thicken the sauce, if needed. This easy shrimp Alfredo pasta recipe is the perfect fast weeknight dinner that's tasty enough for company! Tender shrimp and fettuccine pasta are smothered in an amazing creamy garlic sauce. It took me a few tries before I was confident in sharing this shrimp fettuccine Alfredo recipe.
If you find this Creamy alfredo shrimp pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.