Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Eggy Bread with a little Grated Cheese, Quick and Easy too 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Eggy Bread with a little Grated Cheese, Quick and Easy too 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Something different you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my eggy bread with a little grated cheese, quick and easy too 😘 recipe. You can have my eggy bread with a little grated cheese, quick and easy too 😘 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Eggy Bread with a little Grated Cheese, Quick and Easy too 😘:
- You need 2 Slices of Bread.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 2 tbls of Grated chedder cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of tsps Butter.
Instructions to make My Eggy Bread with a little Grated Cheese, Quick and Easy too 😘:
- Whisk the 2 eggs add salt also pepper. Next heat up non stick pan add 1/2 tsp Butter until melted.
- Next dip the Bread in the whisked egg on both sides then add one slice to the pan melted butter turn over so as the egg bread gets butter on both sides. Fry for 1 minute then turn over and repeat until its browned..
- When it's browned take off add to a serving plate and repeat with the other slice adding the other 1/2 butter to the pan first..
- Add to a plate and add the little bit of cheese on top. Warm up in the microwave to melt cheese just for 30 seconds high heat..
- Slice the bread the bread and add to a serving plate..
It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. Dunk the bread slices in the egg mix one by one, pressing so the bread absorbs as much as possible. Whisk the egg and milk together in a shallow bowl. Add the ham, cheese and any other ingredients as you wish.
If you find this My Eggy Bread with a little Grated Cheese, Quick and Easy too 😘 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.