Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roti/Chapati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roti/Chapati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies that can provide you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you may wish to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roti/chapati recipe. To make roti/chapati you need 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roti/Chapati:
- Provide 4 cups of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Provide of Water As required.
Instructions to make Roti/Chapati:
- Ek baray bowl mein atta yani wheat flour aur salt ko mix karein..
- Thora thora pani daaltay huay soft dough goond lain..
- 15 mint rest ke liye ooper koi sy kapra dal ke chor dain..
- Ab dobara thora sa goond ke ksi bartan mein nikal ke fridge mein rakh lain..
- Jab b roti banani ho,fridge sy nikalen. Apni mrzi ke size ke pairay ya balls bana lain..
- Tawa garam karein..
- Kisi flat surface py flour sprinkle karein.Ab rolling pin ki madad sy roti ko bail lain. Ap jitna chahen patla kar skti hain. Dinner plate ke size jitna ya us sy bara bail lain..
- Ab roti ko taway par daal dain aur 20 sec ek side sy pkayen medium flame py. Jab bubbles ban'ny lagen to side change kar dain..
- Ab doosri side sy b paka lain jab tak puff na ban jaye. Puff bananay ke liye ksi kpray ki ball bana kar ap roti ko kinaron sy press kar skty hain..
- Ab taway sy utar lain aur kisi b salan,daal aur gravy ke sath serve karein..
Make sure the tawa is hot enough before you place the chapati or roti on the tawa. Chapati is a type of unleavened flatbread made from a type of wheat flour called Atta. The term roti can refer to a variety of flatbreads in Asian cuisine. Roti is sometimes known as chapatti. However, there can be a difference between roti and chapatti based on the type of flour used, other ingredients, texture and cooking texture.
If you find this Roti/Chapati recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.