Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lebanese Vegetarian eggplant stew, Maghmour (moussaka) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lebanese Vegetarian eggplant stew, Maghmour (moussaka) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lebanese vegetarian eggplant stew, maghmour (moussaka) recipe. To make lebanese vegetarian eggplant stew, maghmour (moussaka) you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lebanese Vegetarian eggplant stew, Maghmour (moussaka):
- Get 3 of large eggplants.
- Use 4 of mild onions – sliced.
- Get 10 of gloves garlic – sliced.
- Use 5 of tomatoes – peeled and diced \ or you can use canned tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked chickpeas or one can.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil or half half.
- Take 1 tsp of dry mint.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh mint – chopped.
Steps to make Lebanese Vegetarian eggplant stew, Maghmour (moussaka):
- There are two ways for eggplant preparation ; either deep fry eggplant – peel eggplant and cut into large cubes toss with salt then fry them in deep hot oil.
- Or, the heather way which I used, toss eggplant cubes with onions and garlic.
- In a deep hot cooking pan ; add oil then onion and garlic slices, toss together untill golden in color.
- Add eggplant cubes and toss together for 5 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes,and salt mix them well together and leave on low medium heat for about 5 minutes then add tomato paste and water.
- Cover the cooking pan,and bring to a boil.
- Add chickpeas and dry mint, leave on low heat untill well cooked..
- Add fresh mint, toss well the well cooked stew, take off the stove.
- Pour into the serving dish.
- Serve cold, as an appetizer, or a main course for vegetarians.
If you find this Lebanese Vegetarian eggplant stew, Maghmour (moussaka) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.