Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sauerkraut, my version recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sauerkraut, my version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauerkraut, my version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is because this is extremely important for a healthy body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. One of the veggies that will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauerkraut, my version recipe. To cook sauerkraut, my version you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sauerkraut, my version:
- Prepare 6 cup of finely shredded cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of marbles.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1 pints of jar.
- Prepare 1 medium of bowl.
- You need 2 large of rubber bands.
Instructions to make Sauerkraut, my version:
- Mix the salt and cabbage very well. Pack into jar..
- Put a large piece of cabbage over the top of the shredded cabbage in the jar add marbles to hold down the cabbage..
- Brine will naturally form if more brine is needed, mix a quarter cup of water with half a teaspoon of kosher salt..
- Let the jar sit a week in a bowl. In case it overflows. Cover with paper towels or a handkerchief held with rubber bands.
- Use non chlorinated water and salt with non iodized salt both kill germs and bacteria. If you do fermentation might not take effect..
My husband doesn't like it, but I generally do. Sauerkraut is one of my favorite fermented foods. The flavor is fairly neutral, so it goes with a lot of meals. Making sauerkraut at home is easy, economical, and delicious! Download and listen online Intro by Sauerkraut.
If you find this Sauerkraut, my version recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.