Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. You will recognize that salmon is additionally full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes recipe. You can cook red velvet cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- You need of For the cupcakes:.
- You need 100 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 160 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 3/4 teaspoon of red food gel.
- You need 15 g of dairy free cocoa powder.
- Get 125 ml of dairy free milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 250 g of gluten free self-raising flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of white wine vinegar.
- Use of For the frosting:.
- Prepare 125 g of dairy free butter.
- Provide 250 g of icing sugar.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- Beat together the dairy free spread and caster sugar Stir in the egg and then beat until well combined.
- Add in the food colouring gel and cocoa powder Combine the lemon juice and milk and pour into the cake mix Add in the flour, xanthan gum, vanilla, baking powder and vinegar Beat until light and fluffy, adjust the colouring if you aren’t happy with the red shade.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 paper cases Split the cake mix between the 12 muffin cases Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before topping To make the frosting beat the butter and icing sugar together until light and fluffy Place in a piping bag and generously pipe onto your cupcakes.
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.