Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Timo's Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Timo's Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Timo's Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good impact on your health. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that can supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to timo's curry chicken recipe. To cook timo's curry chicken you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Timo's Curry Chicken:
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- You need 12 pcs of chicken drumstick (about 1.5 kgs).
- Use 4-5 pcs of potatoes (about 1kg).
- Prepare 3-4 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get 2 stalks of lemongrass (bruised).
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 500 ml of water.
- You need of Salt to wash and marinade chicken.
- Use of Curry Paste.
- Prepare 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Take 6 pcs of red chillies (deseeded).
- Use 6 pcs of dried chillies (deseeded).
- Use 150 g of shallots.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 inches of galangal.
- Take 1 Tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1-2 Tbsp of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Timo's Curry Chicken:
- Wash the chicken drumsticks and marinade with salt to set aside Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks Mix the coconut milk with water Cut curry paste ingredients into smaller pieces.
- Blend the curry paste ingredients with some salt and oil Pound them until it becomes a smooth paste Mix in the turmeric powder at the end.
- Brown the potatoes and chicken drumsticks separately with some oil to seal in the flavours and set aside.
- First, fry the curry leaves until fragrant then add-in the curry paste mixture and saute until the oil splits from the mixture.
- Next, add-in the chicken drumsticks, potatoes, bruised lemongrass and half the coconut mixture Make sure everything is well coated with the curry paste Bring everything to a boil and transfer into a pot Add more water if necessary to cover the meat, cook for the next 15-20 minutes covered Once potatoes soften, add-in the rest of the coconut milk mixture and bring to boil for another 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve with jasmine rice or bread.
It is a gravy recipe with a spicy touch of black pepper to the chicken. Chicken breasts simmer in a curry sauce with yogurt, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and This is a really good recipe for spicy Indian chicken curry. It's pretty easy to make and tastes. Tom Yam Kung, thai food on a wooden tray. Traditional food exposed in Camden Town.
If you find this Timo's Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.