Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Everyone likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meat stuffed tofus – tahu isi daging recipe. To cook meat stuffed tofus – tahu isi daging you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging:
- Get 20 of tofu puffs, cut into half.
- You need of Meat filling.
- You need 300 gr of minced beef.
- Use 300 gr of minced chicken.
- Provide 200 gr of tapioca flour.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 bunch of spring onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium chayote, steamed and shredded.
- Use of Paste spices (put in chopper).
- Get 8 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Provide 2.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging:
- Prepare all ingredients. Steam and shred chayote (this is the secret ingredient that won’t change the taste but make the meat filling tender).
- Mix all ingredients, except tapioca flour. Once all ingredients are combined, mix in the tapioca flour lightly with spoon. Do not over-mix or over knead. To taste this mixture: take a little bit of the mixture and boil it for a while. Taste it and if it is not tasty enough, add some more seasoning to your taste..
- For the tofu: cut in half. Make sure there is a pocket to fill in the meat mixture inside.
- Fill in the meat mixture to the tofu pocket. Can make up to 40 tofus.
- Steam in high heat for 10-15 minutes. This tofu can be kept in the fridge or freezer for future use..
- Air fry 160 celcius, 3-5 minutes. Ready to serve as a snack, or eat them with rice, or cook them in beef broth soup 🍜😋.
Confused by all the meat substitutes out there? Here's a breakdown of the nutritional information and health benefits to help you find the best one for you. A recipe for delicious stuffed tofu triangles filled with vegetarian stuffing turns this basic veggie staple into a fancy dish that is great for a light meal or as part of a sushi tray. Serve alongside cooked rice and drizzle the triangles with teriyaki sauce. Hakka style stuffed tofu is made with a soft tofu stuffed with ground pork, salted fish, chopped ginger, scallion and lots of other spices.
If you find this Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.