Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken skewers with Satay Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken skewers with Satay Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken skewers with satay sauce recipe. You can cook chicken skewers with satay sauce using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken skewers with Satay Sauce:
- Take of Satay sauce.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of large red chilli, finely chopped.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Get 1 tbsp of medium curry powder.
- You need 6 of heaped tbsp crunchy peanut butter.
- Prepare 360 ml of water.
- Provide 1 of heaped caster sugar.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 large lime.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Get of For the chicken.
- Provide 4 of chicken breasts.
- Take 4 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- Provide 4 tsp of caster sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower/sesame seed oil.
- Provide 1 of little Olive oil, to fry.
Instructions to make Chicken skewers with Satay Sauce:
- Slice the chicken into thin strips and place into mixing bowl. Add the vinegar, sugar and oil. Toss together well and leave to marinate for an hour..
- To make the sauce, heat oil in the frying pan under a high heat. Add the onion, chilli and garlic and fry for 1 minute. Lower heat, place lid on top and cook for 5 minutes..
- Stir the curry powder and fry for 1 minute. Add the peanut butter, water, sugar and lime juice and stir over a high heat until sauce is quite thick and shiny. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into bowl to cool completely.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and fry on pan with a little olive oil. I done mine in the oven for a little bit as well to ensure fully cooked..
Impress your family or guests with these succulent, tender meat skewers drizzled with heavenly Satay sauce. BONUS: Watch as I show you the best ways to. Marinated Thai chicken satay skewers – tender and juicy, with a lightly charred finish – served with a spicy peanut sauce. Even with a bit of marinating time it's super quick and easy! The satay peanut sauce has a few special additions for a spicy creamy finish you'll love!
If you find this Chicken skewers with Satay Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.