Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ladopita (oilpie) from Lefkada recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ladopita (oilpie) from Lefkada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladopita (oilpie) from Lefkada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good effect on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ladopita (oilpie) from lefkada recipe. To make ladopita (oilpie) from lefkada you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ladopita (oilpie) from Lefkada:
- Provide 32 cm of baking tray of.
- Take 3 cups of oil.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Provide of sesame seeds, cinnamon, blanched almonds (whole).
- Take of about 1 kg flour.
- Provide 1 handful of semolina.
Steps to make Ladopita (oilpie) from Lefkada:
- Boil the water and sugar for 10 minutes and set it aside but keep it hot..
- Place the oil (keeping about two fingers from the third cup) in a shallow pot, to heat..
- Add the flour little by little as well as the semolina so that you make a very thick batter constantly stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula, always over medium heat until it gets dark brown..
- Then add the hot syrup slowly and continue stirring until all the liquids are absorbed. This makes a very light halva..
- Spread it in the baking tray that you have already sprinkled with sesame seeds and press it down to make it smooth and even. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, score into lozenge pieces and place one almond on each piece..
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes and then at 180°C for 40-45 minutes. Check with a knife whether the pie detaches from the sides of the baking tray. If it does, it is ready..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and a little sugar. Cut it when it cools..
The most traditional sweet of Lefkada is the oil pie, 'ladópita'. Ladopita main ingredient is olive oil, sugar, flour, sesame and almond. Traditionally ladopita will be consumed on weddings, baptisms and generally in any event happening in the family, even in sad. It is the necessary sweet of joy and celebration in the households of Lefkada, in weddings, christenings and feasts. "Ladopita" used to be the New Year's Cake. Ingredients for one oil pie. ladopita #lefkada #loukoumaki Ελληνική παραδοσιακή νηστίσιμη συνταγή.
If you find this Ladopita (oilpie) from Lefkada recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.