Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Maamoul recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Maamoul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maamoul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
One of the primary forms of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most individuals already realize that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maamoul recipe. To cook maamoul you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Maamoul:
- Prepare 250 gram of semolina.
- Get 75 gm of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Nutmeg or mahlab.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 1/4 glass of water.
- You need of Few drops of Vanilla essence.
- Get 1/4 cup of rose water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yeast.
Steps to make Maamoul:
- 250 gram semolina 75 gm butter 1/4 cup oil Mix the above and leave it overnight. Semolina will swell up.
- Next day add 3/4 cup flour 1/4 cup milk powder 1/2 cup powdered sugar Nutmeg or mahlab 1/2 teaspoon baking powder Pinch of salt Milk 1/4cup Vanilla essence.
- In a bowl put Sugar 1 teaspoon Add 1/4 glass water Yeast 1 tablespoon wait till its fluffy 1/4 cup rose water Mix all and cover and leave for one hour.
- In a mixture make 250 grams dates paste add 1 tablespoon oil and knead Make 125 grams of pistachio balls with 3 tablespoon sugar n 2 tablespoon water Make 100 grams walnut balls with 3 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 2 tablespoon water Make balls of dough, date paste, pistachio and walnut.
- Take a ball and tape it in your palm and insert filling ball and press it in the mould. Repeat for all..
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees and bake Maamaul for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown..
Maamoul are typical Lebanese shortbreads, usually stuffed with dates, but which can also be filled with pistachios, almonds or walnuts. Maamoul is an ancient Arab shortbread cookie, usually stuffed with dates, pistachios or walnuts and dusted with powdered sugar. It may be in the shape of balls, domed or as a flattened cookie. There are amazing cookies to be found internationally and these shortbread cookies with a spiced date filling are a great first stop in exploring desserts around the world. Maamoul date filled Arabian cookies, are made on special occasions like Eid al Adha and Fiter.
If you find this Maamoul recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.