Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Suji Ka white halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suji Ka white halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to suji ka white halwa recipe. To cook suji ka white halwa you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Suji Ka white halwa:
- Get 1 cup of suji/ semolina.
- Get 1/3 cup of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 2-3 tbspn of grated coconut.
- Take 2-3 of tspn soaked badam/almond chopped.
- Take 3-4 of tspn raisins/kismis.
Instructions to make Suji Ka white halwa:
- Take a pan heat ghee add semolina/suji make sure the flame is very low.. The colour of semolina/suji should not change.. Roast it in interval till it starts to leaves the ghee again.. It usually takes 40-45 mints…
- In a pan add sugar and water and boil it.. Once it starts boiling add the raisins/ kismis and the grated coconut in it…
- When the suji start leaving the ghee add the boiling water and stir continuously so that no lumps are formed…
- Our white suji halwa is ready.. Add soaked and chopped badam/almond and serve either hot or cold…
Suji ka halwa or sooji halwa is the most famous Indian sweet prepared at home. Tags: atte ka halwa recipe, besan ka halva recipe, best sooji ka halwa, dry fruits halwa recipe, halva recipe, sooji halwa recipe. Ever wondered how this Sooji halwa alwys tastes to so good in Mandir's, Gurudwara's and Dhaba's across the country. This dish is server as Parasd in a lot of Temple's and Gurudwara's. Another reason why suji is preferred by nutritionists is that it is made from rough, coarsely ground whole wheat.
If you find this Suji Ka white halwa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.