Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chilli Jam & Cheddar Scones recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Jam & Cheddar Scones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Jam & Cheddar Scones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. On this page we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Also when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli jam & cheddar scones recipe. To make chilli jam & cheddar scones you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Jam & Cheddar Scones:
- Prepare 225 g of self-raising flour.
- Use 55 g of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 85 g of mature cheddar cheese.
- Use 150 ml of milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chilli jam.
- Use 1 of egg.
- You need of salt + pepper.
Instructions to make Chilli Jam & Cheddar Scones:
- Sift flour into a large bowl and mix in baking powder and salt.
- Add cubes of butter and using your fingertips rub together butter and flour until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add grated cheddar and mix well.
- Add milk and mix until the mixture comes together as a soft dough.
- Spiral in chilli jam trying not to overmix.
- Roll out dough before chilling in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan oven).
- Using a cookie cutter cut 12 scones and brush with whisked egg salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes in preheated oven.
Wash the chili and red bell peppers, remove seeds and partitions and cut into small cubes. This one's for you if you like sweet chilli sauce, only it's ten times nicer. Very easy to make and it keeps for a while in the fridge too. This Sweet Chilli Jam is AMAZING! It makes a lovely gift & a great homemade addition to your cheese boards.
If you find this Chilli Jam & Cheddar Scones recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.